Selenium 4.9.0 Released!
- Chrome DevTools support is now: v110, v111, and v112 (Firefox still uses v85 for all versions)
- Maven BOM for the Java bindings.
- Remote file downloads are now possible through Selenium Grid.
- First steps taken to phase out CDP in Firefox and replace it with the BiDi implementation.
- Selenium Manager uses information set in the browser options to get the correct browser driver.
- A sub-path can be set in Selenium Grid to have a custom Grid url.
- Complete removal of Json Wire Protocol support in Java and Grid.
Special shout-out to everyone who helped the Selenium Team get this release out!
Thanks as well to all the Selenium Team Members who contributed to this release:
Tamsil Sajid Amani
Stay tuned for updates by following SeleniumHQ!