Selenium 4.8.0 Released!
- Chrome DevTools support is now: v107, v108, and v109 (Firefox still uses v85 for all versions)
- Large JS executions have the name as a comment to help understand what payload being sent to/from server/driver.
- Deprecation of headless convenience method. Read more about in the headless blog post.
- Ruby overhauls Options classes (again)
- We’re continuing to remove Legacy Protocol classes in Java and Grid.
- Accommodate ability to specify sub-paths in Grid.
- Plus various language specific bug fixes; see the full list of changes in the Changelogs
Special shout-out to everyone who helped the Selenium Team get this release out!
Thanks as well to all the Selenium Team Members who contributed to this release:
Tamsil Sajid Amani