Selenium 4.10.0 Released!
- Chrome DevTools support is now: v112, v113, and v114 (Firefox still uses v85 for all versions)
- Selenium Manager supports proxy usage by using the proxy information set in the browser options.
- Adding support for
- Error messages across bindings now include links to the Selenium documentation.
- Overhaul of the service classes and logging output options.
- Logger in Ruby updated default behavior to match other languages and added features to improve filtering types of logging.
- Python - removal of several sections of deprecated code.
Special shout-out to everyone who helped the Selenium Team get this release out!
Thanks as well to all the Selenium Team Members who contributed to this release:
Tamsil Sajid Amani
Stay tuned for updates by following SeleniumHQ!