Selenium 4.7.0 Released!
Today we’re happy to announce that Selenium 4.7.0 has been released!
- Chrome DevTools support is now: v106, v107, and v108 (Firefox still uses v85 for all versions)
- Selenium Manager now supports IE Driver & has improved error logging.
- Using Edge in IE Mode no longer requires ignoring zoom levels.
- We’re continuing to remove Legacy Protocol classes in Java and Grid.
- Java adds WebDriver-BiDi support for Logging.
- .NET includes an explicit target for net6.0 framework.
- Ruby is now publishing nightly gems
- Plus various language specific bug fixes; see the full list of changes in the Changelogs
Special shout-out to everyone who helped the Selenium Team get this release out!
Tamsil Sajid Amani
Thanks as well to all the Selenium Team Members who contributed to this release: