Selenium 4.6.0 Released!
Today we’re happy to announce that Selenium 4.6.0 has been released!
- Adding support for CDP released in Chrome v105, v106, and v107, while v104 was removed
- Initial implementation of Selenium Manager across bindings
- Improvements to the new Java HTTP 11 client and important Grid fixes.
- Observability enabled in the Docker-Selenium images.
- Various language specific bug fixes; see the full list of changes in the Changelogs
Huge thanks to all the contributors who made this version possible:
Tamsil Sajid Amani