Selenium 4.5.0 Released!
Today we’re happy to announce that Selenium 4.5.0 has been released!
- Adding support for CDP released in Chrome v105 and v106, while v102 and v103 were removed
- Updates to Select functionality
- Improved experience for Firefox Add-ons
- IE driver automatically uses Edge in IE Mode if IE is not present
- Java 11 HTTP Client supported for Java users running Java versions 11+
- Various language specific bug fixes; see the full list of changes in the Changelogs.
Huge thanks to all the external contributors who made this version possible:
Austin Michael Wilkins
Shishu Raj Pandey
Tamsil Sajid Amani