July 22, 2013 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #153
A Sunday Smattering? Sure!
- Solution to the Selenium with Firefox 22 Issues and How to Report Issues – Open Source is hard. Supporting Open Source’s infrastructure is harder — by a large margin
- frequests – asyncronous HTTP Requests; not sure where I would use this, but…
- why I don’t touch crypo – again, don’t. touch. crypto
- Five reasons why you should quote attribute values in HTML5 – for the record, you should do this in HTML 4 as well.
- All the ‘Write The Docs session videos — a conference I couldn’t afford to attend, and likely don’t have the time to watch the videos now
- Automated Testing of HTML5 Canvas Applications with Selenium WebDriver – more and more important…
- Solving window.onbeforeunload nasty prompts
- pytest-poo for when your tests are, erm, crappy
- Tada! Here is SlimerJS! – like PhantomJS but for Gecko. I think.
- Did I select the right element? is a neat trick for highlighting things — even if the escaping of the code didn’t seem to survive formatting