July 11, 2013 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #152
40-ish minutes until midnight eastern so that counts as two days in a row, right? Right?
- Improving jenkins execution times by common sense — common sense. sadly lacking most days.
- How to make test automation more effective? is useful up until the pitch at the end. So read until you get to that.
- Data Structures for PHP Devs: Trees – non-trivial data structures are non-trivial
- Writing clean WebDriver test suites for “duplicate” functionality by parameterizing on page objects – I especially like the usage of ‘might’ at the top
- dalek-internal-webdriver – what’s a day without a JS webdriver implementation?
- Antialiasing 101 – I kinda think that automators should just spend a day reading this site rather than reddit
- RSpec 2.14 is released!
- HTTP/2 Status Update – Ugh.
- PHP 5.5: Generators – You know, with yesterday’s phpenv I’m almost tempted to make some of my stuff PHP 5.5…
- Program Like a Machinist – hurray for understanding the motorcycle example!