June 14, 2013 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #150
Yup, this smattering has very little to do with Selenium, but… 150!
- Referencing DOM from JS: there must be a DRYer, safer way is a nice ‘here is where I started, and here is how I ended up where I am’ post which can be stolen into other languages / frameworks other than in Backbone
- Hash lookup in Ruby, why is it so fast? is not something I was wondering, but now I know why.
- Nobody understands the GIL – in any language.
- Resource Locator Discussion – namespace all the things!
- How to Survive the Coming Test Automation Zombie Apocalypse is abso-freaking-lutely awesome
- Blackhole proxy to block all external calls is a snippet that came out of SeConf this week
- Filter a list into two parts. Ouch. My brain just broke. (But generators do that to me.)
- What you need to know about dates and times in computing could be useful. If one kindles.
- SSL Helpers is a couple python scripts for manipulating certificates
- storyautomation seems to have a number of decent posts. Of course, they are around RC so I was hesitant to link to it, but it looks like the ideas could transpose up to WebDriver