A Smattering of Selenium #147
My. Get. Productive. I know! I’ll push out a smattering.
My. Get. Productive. I know! I’ll push out a smattering. Oh. …
- Python for Ruby Programmers is a pretty good deck, with the requisite snark at the end that you can safely ignore.
- Me @ Selenium Camp 2013 is Ivan’s mini-experience-report from SeCamp and has his slides on GhostDriver
- Using pip in production? pip install : Lightspeed and Bulletproof is a useful trick which I know I’ve done variants of with java and ruby in the past
- SeConf speakers are up — and the list looks really good
- Interfaces or Abstract Classes? is marketing fodder, but its the best kind of fodder since its actually useful. For those of us still working through PHP.
- I forgot about this semantic war in the whole three weeks since it happened…
- Android UI Design Pattern in practice is not only useful, but I like the format…
- Continuous Deployment: The Dirty Details – slide 18, 36, 42, 83, 102 are the killer slides. 102 is the killer-est slide and is where I would enter a semantic debate with the fine folks at Etsy over whether they are doing Continuous Deployment or Continuous Delivery
- Could CSS3 be making sites that are not testable? – New standards making the life of automators more incredibly hard? Never!
- Python – verify a PNG file and get image dimensions