February 25, 2013 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #144
Real Canadians watch curling instead of hockey.
- jsPerf is a performance oriented sandbox
- The Myth Of Convention Over Configuration – hint: its curation over configuration. And since this is how frameworks work…
- sublimetext_indentxml is a sublime text plugin to indent xml — yes, originality counts with plugin naming
- Introducing Boxen – Boxen feels a lot like Vagrant, but for Macs? Maybe?
- Checking for Technical Requirements in a Sign-up Process — woah, this would be a pain to automate
- office_docs looks like it might help parse and inspect ms office docs your app generates. Or not. Dunno.
- The Future of Perl (5) proves that the Se gang isn’t the only one to completely botch naming and versioning. 😀
- Tortoises, Teleporting Turtles, and Iterators is pretty geek
- Don’t Use Automatic Image Sliders or Carousels, Ignore the Fad – and Reason #4 is they are a pain in the ass to automate since the state is always in flux
- The Continuous Delivery Maturity Model has some interesting ideas, but that it is presented as a ‘maturity model’ is fail all the way down.