February 14, 2013 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #143
If you had anything interesting last week I should have seen, you’ll have to resend it to me or @seleniumhq — things were a bit crashy.
- So … Opera switching to WebKit. That doesn’t mean you can write off automation with Opera though. Tragedy of the WebKit Commons
- Introducing ChemistryKit — a Ruby version of Saunter is another self-serving link.
- Automated local accessibility testing using WAVE and WebDriver is a post I had been waiting awhile for
- How Did the Duck Hunt Gun Work? because, you know you wanted to know. Unless you are too young. Kids…
- Start Writing More Classes got lots of twitter love. And an outstanding url.
- I’ve been thinking about documentation recently… The Principled Documentation Manifesto
- Tesla Model S REST API takes WebDriver to a whole new level
- A Browser Automation Standard is kinda amusing that the location is ‘Mountain View’ but David was broadcasting from ~ 8600 km away
- HTML5 Tutorial: Geolocation because this won’t be a pain to deal with…
- I think I like the diagram at Continuous Delivery vs Continuous Deployment but would suggest the top labels should be ‘Auto or Manual’