February 1, 2013 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #141
Its -12 Celsius plus windchill out. Why the heck is the office air conditioning on. Feel like I need a Mr. Rogers cardigan or something.
- Caret Navigation in Web Applications starts slow and then hurts your brain while reminding you that this automation thing isn’t easy.
- I don’t know NUnit or TeamCity so don’t know if Using TeamCity and NUnit to Start WebServer, Run Selenium Tests and Stop WebServer is useful or just a rehash of common knowledge. But here you are anyways.
- paratest-selenium is another parallel phpunit solution. I really want an official one.
- Why Everyone (Eventually) Hates (or Leaves) Maven is not Maven bashing [he says so in the 3rd last paragraph].
- The SeleniumCamp 2013 program is out. Of course, its in Russian but…
- Writing a Neo4j Puppet module for fun and profit is I think how a lot of trial stuff is going to be distributed. And Puppet is fun.
- Automated Testing: From “Testing” Activity to “Development” Activity is the sort of epiphany you will see more and more I think. Unsure whether this is a good, bad or just factual trend.
- About building a framework? Its in! How to make a basic test framework in C#