January 25, 2013 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #140
- I suspect that scanner-backed-by-selenium belongs in the ‘with great power comes great responsibility’ bucket
- ios-driver is in the ‘wouldn’t it be nice if Apple provided this’ bucket
- Selenium WebDriver utility for determining when page has finished rendering is in the ‘ADF specific’ bucket’
- I suspect JSErrorCollector is in the ‘already indirectly linked to’ bucket. If not then its in the ‘FF only’ bucket
- Using a business readable language for browser automation is in the ‘bdd/atdd hype’ bucket. But is also in Haskell which is kinda interesting for an Se article
- reality is expensive: a better way of thinking about mock objects – Yup. ‘Fake bucket implementation’ bucket.
- The bits in Android’s tablet quality page would be even nicer if Android wasn’t in the ‘openly hostile to automate’ bucket.
- Stop Using Story Points gets added to the ‘read the comments as well’ bucket. Also the ‘this is how we accrue automation debt, kids’ bucket.
. Oh, and the ‘woohoo! I already do this stuff’ bucket.