January 23, 2013 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #139
Posting from the past into the future. Or something… (its a scheduled post).
- webdriverjs-with-jasmine appears appropriately named since it claims to be A standalone (includes standalone Selenium server (30Mo) + includes Jasmine) working example of a test with WebDriverJS and Jasmine.
- Similar to the above, but with Drupal and Behat – Classic
- How I[he] send notifications to the build breakers. using twillio
- On Code Review comes from the Food For Thought department
- Orc is a model driven orchestration tool for the deployment of application clusters. Sounds cool.
- upgrading hacked dependencies — doncha hate when you do this?
- WAVE will tell you have well you do against their accessibility heuristics. Its no guarantee of course, but its a start.
- And why is it no guarantee? See Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week.
- Dear SpeakerDeck; your embed method doesn’t work with WordPress. So here is a link to So, You Want to Be a Front-End Engineer?
- I was bored and experimenting with Py.Test fixtures here — and then got schooled in the comment section on how to actually do it.