January 21, 2013 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #138
<insert snark here>
- Debugging For Testers — they don’t teach this in testing school. Actually, there is a testing school…
- A million times this!! That’s not BDD, that’s just Cucumber
- Faster Websites: Crash Course on Web Performance — all three hours of video
- Continuous Integration of iOS Projects using Jenkins, CocoaPods, and Kiwi
- Clearing IE’s Caches – Not as simple as it appears is another one of those things that gives Jim headaches.
- Speaking of things that give Jim headaches; Revisiting Native Events in the IE Driver. Fun, fun, fun.
- We’re Doing It Wrong! What DevOps Needs to Learn in Order to Scale Up. is pretty good, but wow I dislike this slide system.
- why GNU grep is fast – The key to making programs fast is to make them do practically nothing
- Squash feels kinda like a wrapper about ‘git blame’ coupled with a log monitor, but still an interesting concept.
- Writing faster WebDriver tests isn’t necessary making scripts faster as it is about a clever abuse of the JS Executor