January 4, 2013 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #135
Three in a row … of course, these are the easy three.
- Build, test and deploy Firefox OS apps for $0 (or any other currency that I don’t know how to emit)
- Ruby on Rails … in Bash. Because they can. Bash on Balls
- All you need to know about CSS Transitions except how the hell we are going to synchronize on them. Well, kinda does, but this is going to hurt.
- Speed Up Web Testing with a Caching Proxy has a speed-up trick I hadn’t thought of yet. And it also further complicates the moving parts in automation.
- Rails SQL injection vulnerability: hold your horses, here are the facts – I think every vulnerability should have a write-up like this.
- I hope I never feel the need to investigate an operator the way PHP equal operator == does.
- Now, investigating runners is something I’ve had to do a couple times. Reading MiniTest – part one, part two, part three, part four, part five, wrap up
- Using macros to create custom example groups in RSpec
- Hamcrest Quick Reference. Print it out and pin it to your wall.
- This. Is. Awesome. Mozpol – Provisioning Pandas