June 26, 2012 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #95
Ok twitterverse. After 2 weeks of very few links a day you explode.
- Testing JSF with Arquillian and Selenium apparently will save the world.
- GhostDriver: almost 50% is an update on something that got a bit of momentum at SeConf2012
- Building and profiling high performance systems with Iago is getting a bump by being released at/during Velocity. Not browser based, but what its being used for doesn’t need browsers.
- Testing geolocation with capybara + selenium + firefox is an interesting trick to address something I haven’t thought of needing yet.
- Run your Selenium tests in the cloud with TestingBot kinda looks like astroturfing but illustrates how to use TestingBot with Java.
- Taming the Mobile Beast is a deck [also from Velocity I think]
- Netflix open sources Asgard cloud deployment smarts is more fun stuff from Netflix
- django-skel solves part of the ‘how do I start a new project’ problem with Django
- While the BrowserMob Proxy is kinda the default proxy for Selenium, Debugging with Fiddler explains a proxy that is getting more commonplace in the manual testing world.
- SQL Fiddle has the same root word but is very different. Though I am not really sure how wise it is to let a web app construct your schema. Magic rarely results in days that don’t end in tears.