June 25, 2012 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #94
# sudo wget coffee > adam
- Selenium-RC Commands is a mindmap of all the commands in Se-RC. (Unsurprising really.) I keep meaning to do this for WebDriver.
- quacken is a script for grabbing OFX files from Quicken it seems
- What’s that? You weren’t happy with one of the six PHP WebDriver clients that were out there already? Have another one — Nearsoft/PHP-SeleniumClient. It’d be spooky what would happen if we all got together on this.
- Thucydides Release 0.8.26 grew Remote WebDriver support (and something to do with Spring but I don’t speak Java)
- I don’t know if this is a chop or not, but
— Russell S (@RussSolberg) June 22, 2012
is hilarious. Well, from a ‘been there, done that, crap I forgot to revert’ perspective.
- Yes, packaging is a hard problem. No, I don’t know how to even begin to solve it. Python Packaging: Hate, hate, hate everywhere is kinda a history lesson on what the current state of the world is in Python.
- Oh, and because this is what happens on the internets, there is a bigger discussion of the previous article over on Hacker News
- inproctester is a standalone J2EE app server for running HTMLUnit WebDriver scripts
- Its a bit amusing [though not to a lot of people] how much love parts of WebDriver get from the world at large and how much hatred other parts get. What’s Wrong With the Internet Explorer Driver? enumerates some of the causes, why they got that way, and throws down the gauntlet to Microsoft. Who will promptly do, erm, nothing…
- Accept-Charset Is No More seems like one of those browser differences that we should know about.