A Smattering of Selenium #93
Did I say 8 days in a row yesterday? I meant 9.
Did I say 8 days in a row yesterday? I meant 9. Good thing programming doesn’t require counting…
- Passing ruby instance variables from Rspec to mix ins is the sort of nonsense you need to do when framework writing. Scared yet? (But it is fun…)
- Rspec, page objects and user flows is the experiment that likely led to the link above
- puppet-sauceconnect is a puppet module for moving Sauce’s Sauce Connect daemon onto remote nodes. Now if only someone would write the module to get the windows Java installer to run…
- Adventures In Performance Tuning is pure dog-fooding win
- The Listener Interface of the Robot Framework or ‘How do I debug this?’
- ShareTest shows Page Object for SharePoint.
- Y U NO GEMSPEC!? is one way to make sure only people who need to be running unstable code will be
- Rackspace Open Sources Whiskey, A Test Framework is Rackspace’s framework and explains why they wrote their own
- Validations are behavior, associations are structure isn’t about browsers per se, but is an interesting discussion anyways
- PHP CodeSniffer for Recently Changed Files is an interesting pre-step-zero for your build pipeline