June 14, 2012 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #87
Avoiding punching things about software packaging by doing the 4th!!!! smattering in row.
- Python Decorators is an attempt at picking up a stick the right way
- A lawnchair is sorta like a couch except smaller and outside. And a persistence solution for HTML5 apps. If your apps persist data, checking them in the browser is. Not. Enough.
- Atlassian is building a performance tool off of WebDriver including Page Objects called soke
- I wonder if we should fail scripts that use vendor prefixes…How to Unprefix -Webkit-Device-Pixel-Ratio
- The last paragraph in Android unittests now have LOLcat is the sort of thing that more projects should do
- tl;dw: Speedily practical large-scale tests — of course, browsers are going to slow things in any event, but things to think about…
- Continuous Deployment as a Remedy for Burnout — hadn’t thought about it this way, but yup. It is.
- Repository Structure and Python is full of opinions, but that’s ok, opinions are good.
- Skewer – is a tool for provisioning cloud nodes with Puppet. Which is how you should be making sure your bits are on the server. (Or Chef, or CfEngine, or…)
- Calabash-Android is I think the ‘new’ way of driving Android apps. It keep changing…