March 14, 2012 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #83
Well, might not be in Florida, but how about them juggernaut Blue Jays?
- WebDriver: capture JS errors while running tests is a JS way of capturing JS errors on a page
- Selenium reports – our take is a pretty detailed report on one company’s drive for prettier report output
- Hmmm. How do we get a Selenium coderwall achievement?
- page-objects is A basic framework for running automated tests using WebDriver, TestNG & Gradle
- selenese-runner is a js runner of Selenese scripts including a JUnit style reporter. Could be a baby-step towards getting Selenese stuff into a CI server
- I wonder how much time can be shaved off the average suite by implementing HTTP Compression correctly; Lose the Wait: HTTP Compression
- LessPainful looks interesting for mobile stuff. It uses a Cucumber variant so might have Se under the hood there somewhere.
- What? You don’t read Etsy’s ‘Code As Craft’? Here is a good starting point; The Etsy Way
- red, green, refactor – the tools for success shows just how large the toolchain can become. Oh. And step six is critical.
- And remember kids, there’s no kill switch on awesome