A Smattering of Selenium #79
The only links left now are ones currently open in tabs right now.
The only links left now are ones currently open in tabs right now. Hurray!
- November’s SFSE was Continuous Deployment At Mozilla: slides, video
- Practical Web Test Automation is a book available in both a free and paid editions. I haven’t looked at it so can’t comment how good or bad it is.
- The Why, What and How of Software Test Automation isn’t too horrible, though I don’t like the word ‘guideline’ and of course the measurement section at the bottom is complete hokum.
- Internet Explorer for Mac the Easy Way: Run IE 7, IE8, & IE9 Free in a Virtual Machine seems a bit sketchy in terms of license legality, but…
- PageMapper is a bit of template magic to create Page Objects
- Web Consistency Testing is starting to push what can [should] be done with Selenium
- Taking Automated Tests Off The Pedestal erm, takes automation off its pedestal
- Monkey-Patching iOS with Objective-C Categories Part I: Simple Extensions and Overrides is a technique I haven’t seen before.
- A Tool’s Tale would be better with Sebastian in front of it, but is still useful as a standalone deck.
- Introducing the software testing ice-cream cone – Dangit! Now I want ice cream.
And my post this edition is WebDriver and Meta Tags.