January 25, 2012 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #76
Post ten links, find seven more to add to the queue.
- Selenium Page Objects and Abstraction is one person’s attempt at writing down how they describe POs
- Running Geb specs using a separate driver profile to test mobile views in Grails shows how to create a custom Firefox profile in WebDriver
- Django and Selenium on Jenkins/Hudson (Headless) is yet another tutorial around xvfb but has a trick at the end I don’t think I’ve seen
- Python’s concurrent.futures is today’s analysis of building a script
- Browser Sedimentation has an outstanding diagram of whats what in a browser. I know I’ll be referring back to it.
- Airbrake seems like it would be useful — especially once you start parallelizing execution across instances
- Whole-team Test Automation: Making the Move offers some tips for implementing it on your team — at least according to the blurb at the top
- Hey look! Another xvfb think. Can we please just put this into the Se docs already?
- Selenium Webdriver, Perl, and Saucelabs also acts as a sample for the (a) Perl WebDriver binding too
- Convincing management that cooperation and collaboration was worth it – dark launches, config flags, oh my.