January 18, 2012 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #74
It is kinda hard to do these without reliable internet… dear hotels, fix. your. internet.
- Testing Facebook Login with Selenium has some nice Python helpers to dealing with Facebook auth
- VBS WebDriver – ummm, wtf?!
- Python Browsermob Proxy Library – the best code is code you don’t have to write yourself. (Thanks David!)
- I saw A Few of My Favorite (Python) Things at CodeMash last week and learned a few things
- def test = new BDDMadeEasy(Selenium,EasyB,Groovy) is a writeup from a recent presenter at the Greater Boston Selenium User Group
- Receive SMS alerts when a Selenium test fails seems like both a good idea and a bad one at the same time
- Have you always wanted to automate minesweeper? is such a good contest. We need more of these.
- Case Study: Building the Stanisław Lem Google doodle is interesting. And likely useful for others doing JS heavy stuff
- A neater way to use reflection in Java seems trick to me. Or might be utter hackery to someone who actually knows Java
- The beginning of a standard for browser automation makes me have this song in my head