January 5, 2012 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #73
- Two Ruby gems
- Another three-parter on Is the Cost of Continuous Integration Worth the Value on Your Program? – part 1, part 2, part 3
- 31 Days of Testing – in 23 parts (though I expect the series will finish after CodeMash)
- The secret history of “about:jwz”, “about:mozilla” and the Netscape Throbbers is just a fun browser history read
- Pulling Jenkins’ strings with Puppet looks like a way of managing Jenkins instances through puppet — which is darn cool.
- Given When Then is a BDD tool for Node.js which does its post-conversion-magic runs using WebDriver (please stop calling it Selenium 2!) and Sauce Labs
- Selenium Utility Funcs is a list of python helpers (with slightly friendlier names) for WebDriver
- Converting Gems shows a neat trick for converting ruby gems into .deb files so they can be installed and managed via apt
- Since we all care about the web, Move the Web Forward – You love web standards. You want to give back to the community. Curious about where to start?