November 6, 2012 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #124
Too. Many. Links. Not. Enough. Posts.
- The important word is strive in 100% Automation Pass Rates.
- PHP Error could be interesting to turn on in your automation environment. Well, if it is a PHP app at any rate…
- Testing mobile? Tap Into Mobile Application Testing by Jonathan Kohl
- Behavioural testing in .Net with SpecFlow and Selenium – Part 1, Part 2
- cocoa-rest-client could be a useful tool for the toolbox if you are on mac and are testing rest apps. (And once you get it working here, you can automate it using Requests or similar)
- sim_launcher is tiny little sinatra app to allow launching an iOS app in the simulator via HTTP and seems like one of those glue bits for large scale automation
- Sick of your current random string solution? kiwipsum.
- Changing Browsers without changing Code is a neat (?! — it is java…) solution to flipping browsers via command-line arguments.
- Repeat after me, erm, Jez; There’s No Such Thing as a “Devops Team”
- Doug’s AppleScripts for iTunes feels like a peek into what can be done on the mac.