October 2, 2012 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #121
Its the ‘all github’ edition today!
- Dave goes a little strange on us with his diy_framework as an emoting robot. Here is the deck that went along with it.
- Can’t get enough of the food-based frameworks from the kids at Sauce. If you are using the PHPUnit included WebDriver bindings [and Sauce OnDemand] then Sausage could be of interest.
- Of course, if you are just using PHPUnit, then paraunit could of interest. I’ve written similar before, but this looks cross-platform.
- buster-selenium is, erm, well, Selenium for buster.js
- Why did I only learn about ievms now? Oh. Well, one of the requirements is patience. That explains it.
- gifsockets; I’ll wait while you pick up the pieces of your exploded brain
- How to capture a FF profile log. Dunno what gets put in it, but tuck this away in your back pocket
- I don’t have a use case for flower but collection of modules to build distributed and reliable concurrent systems in Python seems link-worthy
- Again, not sure when you would use it, but webdriver-user-agent-randomizer seems darn cool
- You don’t see too many open-source ios apps, so here is GoogleTransit-iOS6