September 7, 2012 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #118
<Insert witty/snarky commentary on something here>
- Apparently the TestWatchman thing I linked to is deprecated now in favour of TestWatcher (shows how much I pay attention to JUnit stuff…). Here is an example of TestWatchers and RuleChains. No, I don’t know what the blurb at the top says.
- Sure, we’ve all see lorum ipsum text, but do you know what it (ish) says? now you do
- From the ‘MEASURE ALL THINGS!!!’ category is Mozilla’s BuildFaster. There was a cool graph of build times I saw somewhere too…
- Provided without comment
- Discussions about PageFactories can only be a good thing. Optional Elements. Black Magic + explanations = Magic.
- Dear Google Code team; How we keep GitHub fast.
- There seems to be lots of good stuff on Darrell Grainger’s blog
- An Analysis of the Top Python Repositories Hosted on Github is interesting. I have no idea how to apply this to Se, but still…
- Read Naming From the Outside In before writing another line of code in a page object