August 21, 2012 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #112
Eyes are gross.
- Thucydides has a spiffy new website
- How Eventbrite uses Jenkins and Selenium which I think I’ve linked to before, but can’t seem to find reference to.
- What’s my UDID? is now the new bar for online tutorials
- Capture/Playback: The Vampire that Will Not Die has perhaps the most unfriendly url in the history of the internets, but is a nice little rant anyways.
- Thinking about lint-ing your JS whilst you automate? This SO answer runs down your options.
- The ‘Custom Locators’ series (part 1, part 2) talks about developing a custom Page Factory
- Remember kids, the technical term for this is ‘3rd party crap’ and you should turn it off in your automation environments for just this reason. Facebook Outage Slowed 1000s Of Retail, Content Sites
- Verelo is the latest SeAAS vendor. Their niche seems to be in real-time monitoring.