August 13, 2012 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #109
Going to be on an airplane for the better part of the next day, so will likely miss some links … unless I am tagged on twitter with it.
- Introducing The Driver Binary Downloader Maven Plugin For Selenium solves a problem that has been solved a couple times but this seems the slickest. Normally I would suggest just using Chef/Puppet for this but it makes sense in the Maven context. I think.
- Speaking of Maven, Maven Tiles brings modularity to your modularity
- Maven, Android, Travis-CI and More Awesome Sauce
- Google’s Olympics Doodles … with Watir
- And using Sikuli to automate Hurdles
- When to Use Test Automation (and when not to) is barely just the tip of the iceberg
- Building and testing at Facebook is meh (and/or scary depending on whether your come from a dev or test background) but ‘gatekeeper’ sounds pretty rad. And is not currently on their github page.
- RSpec: Thank You for Running My Tests in Random Order — well, Test interaction sucks summarizes things pretty well.
- Documenting a mobile interface using Chrome’s user agent setting is a useful trick. Can we change the user-agent through WebDriver?
- Handle popup windows in Selenium 2 uses a different trick to find windows than I use. And thats a good thing.