July 20, 2012 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #103
Seems I had this all ready to go yesterday… oh, and Happy Birthday Jim Evans — maintainer of IE and C# driver. If also a day late.
- Migrating Unit Tests from Selenium to Watir Webdriver is less about migrating rather than a quick overview of Watir
- HttpWatch 8.4: Supports Firefox 14 and Selenium appears to be http traffic monitor — minus a proxy
- sms is a quick script which will send an sms from the commandline — using Se as the means of doing it
- Buster.JS comes at you from the new-and-shiny factory
- The Pain of HTML5 – So. When does the backlash against HTML5 start?
- Acceptance Testing: Asserting Sort Order shows how they checked that certain fields followed other ones
- Mina is also from the new-and-shiny pile, but for deployment of applications. Also in the ‘we don’t like cap/vlad so wrote our own’ pile.
- Why I don’t like factory_girl — This story is one of Ruby groupthink gone awry
- Selenize looks like another Se-in-the-cloud, but tightly coupled to Github