July 9, 2012 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #100
- Event 1028 – Automatic Download Blocking looks like something that could be useful to have tucked away in your head somewhere
- I think I said I wasn’t going to link to headless gem posts, but I don’t think I’ve linked to one about Cucumber. Cucumber running headless Selenium with Jenkins (the easy way); fixed
- Errorception, and things like it, are the next wave of infrastructure to come I think now that things like BrowserMob Proxy are becoming mainstream-ish-er
- I’m not really sure of the difference between NPageObject.Selenium and NPageObject. But if you are using .NET perhaps you’ll be interested enough to dig in.
- Speaking of .NET and the requisite VS environment; Integrating NAnt builder with Visual Studio to run the Selenium Web Driver tests using NUnit. Just remember, your scripts need to also be run outside of the IDE as well.
- Video! Fully Test-Driven Django With Selenium from PyCon 2012 (scroll down)
- Bromine has been released. No. Not that bromine that was associated with Selenium for years. This one is an Event.js based project for automation. Innocent naming conflict, indifference — or SEO land grab? (Just teasing…)
- Test automation at HomeSwap.com is likely watir based, but likely worth a view anyways. (Like how I say that implying like I don’t have 15 weeks of videos backlogged already…)
- What’s new in IronPython 2.7.3 is of note if you are stuck in a .NET environment but dislike it…
- What makes a good test suite? is an interesting like of respondents