A Smattering of Selenium #70
That’s it for this week.
That’s it for this week. 🙂
- For TestMate / Java folks, TextMate-Bundle-Selenium-Java could be interesting.
- We’ve all made Oopses when writing / interpreting Se scripts, so it is important to remember that Mistakes: Transparency is Best
- Organizing scripts is one of those topics that gets both too much and not enough attention. Organizing Your Tests adds to the discussion — though completely omits using ‘tags’ (which his product supports…)
- Not sure how this will affect automation of Android or not, but still pretty cool.
- Being able to package up shared code for even just internal distribution is an important step in large scale automation. So, How Do I Create And Publish My First Ruby Gem?
- fog looks like it tries to provide a common api abstraction to a number of cloud providers.
- The Secrets of Successful Test Automation is a summary of a talk Lisa Crispin did recently.
- A Python Optimization Anecdote is a great step-by-step description of how a piece of python was optimized.
- Introducing Flow Visualization: visualizing visitor flow seems like a neat way to determine which flows through the app to automate first. Unless of course your visitors are jerks like me who have /dev/null’ed GA.
- And we’ll finish off with a cartoon – Development Driven Tests