A Smattering of Selenium #67
Spinach is a Cucumber-esque BDD framework that was advertised on twitter as having ‘less regex magic’.
- Spinach is a Cucumber-esque BDD framework that was advertised on twitter as having ‘less regex magic’. Not sure if it has grown Se support yet, but I have no doubt that it will soon.
- Coping With Big C.I. is full of stuff that is useful for even Small C.I.
- Sane AJAX Testing in Selenium uses ‘reintroduced page loading’ for what I would call a ‘latch’ but describes it better I think. Or at least differently.
- Testing an SVG game is yet again pushing the envelope towards full online game p0wnage with Se.
- Alright. And for the two people who haven’t seen it already here is Jason Huggins’ Angry Birds-playing Selenium robot
- How to get faster Selenium test cases execution is about RC — but still worth the read. (And if Cybozu Labs’ XPath engine is so much faster than Google’s then why hasn’t the default been switched?)
- Here are some Browsermob Adhoc Queries for after you have done your Se-based load run(s)
- Why would you care about Fabric? Well, you have to get the code up and running on the server don’t you? In 1.3 you now have Parallel execution available to you.
- This Interacting with new Developers… deck is making the rounds.
- Selenium WebDriver tips includes how-to-do-basic auth with is something I don’t think I have seen yet.