February 28, 2011 by adam goucher
A Smattering of Selenium #43
- The big thing in the new last week was ColdFusion. Yes, ColdFusion. I was amazed how much mention it got on Twitter.
- SeleniumCamp happened over the weekend and from the looks of things was a success. And had almost an even number of women as men — which is almost unheard of at these sorts of things. David Burns posted his thoughts on it and slide decks are starting to make it online now; search for #seleniumcamp for the ones I have missed.
- BDD approach with Selenium RC
- Flex Selenium RC
- Testing RIA with Selenium
- Selenium RC for QA Engineer
- Selenium RC Python
- Full Scale Automation Using Selenium
- Story Testing Approach for Enterprise Applications using Selenium Framework
- Selenium + Wiki = Executable Specification
- DSL, Page Object and Selenium – a way to reliable functional tests
- Selenium 2: The Future of Selenium is now!
- more photos
- A cool trick to get coverage number if you are using IIS is shown in Code Coverage of ASP.NET Applications On IIS — so how does one do similar for other web stacks?
- Adding a [URL] attribute to the [Browser] attribute for xUnit.net is a post I’m having a hard time summarizing, but seems pretty cool.
- UI testing your EPiServer site with Selenium and SpecFlow is another how-to post.
- Amount of profanity in git commit messages per programming language is just fun.