Selenium 2.0a3 Released
Selenium 2.0a3 has been released and can be downloaded from the Selenium project site. This is a major update to 2.0 and all users are encouraged to update. The new features include:
- An improved remote protocol.
- Updating the version of HtmlUnit used to 2.7.
- Improved support for simulating user interactions with the browser via native events on Linux.
- Better support for Firefox 3.6.
- Bug fixes
The .Net, Python and Ruby bindings will be updated soon, as will the maven artefacts.
The next release will be Selenium 2.0a4, and it is planned to include the following when it is released in late May:
- Android support
- A new API to support writing tests involving complex user interactions.
- Far more integration of the underlying architecture.