A Smattering of Selenium #16
I’m going to start posting the Smattering posts here on the main Selenium blog, hopefully each Monday.
I’m going to start posting the Smattering posts here on the main Selenium blog, hopefully each Monday. For past ones see my personal blog’s archive
- Style Tests using Selenium and Robotframework – With those simple steps we are able to do regression testing on our user interfaces that have strict standards
- Export Selenium IDE scripts for Grails – A plugin which does exactly what the announcement says.
- Selenium XML Formatter – Hurray for plugins!
- TestApi – a library of Test APIs – Seems like it might be useful for people working in .NET land
- BlueDuck Selenium Remote Control – The folks at BlueDuck have packaged a release of Selenium RC with an installer and GUI for controlling options
- Selenium and Hippo CMS – Its not a plugin — locators are next on the pluginification list — but if you are using Hippo CMS and want to use Selenium with it, this custom locator makes the integration easier.
- FlexMonkium, Gorilla Logic’s bridge between Selenium and their FlexMonkey product is now available in beta. Yup, its partly a plugin for Se-IDE. (Oh, and their press release has a quote which I think is the first time that has happened…)
- Not to be outdone, Sauce Labs have announced support for Flex and Flash as well. Care to guess how it is implemented? A plugin…
- Working with Joomla? You could recycle their Test Case Methods to automate some of your tasks. Creating product DSL-like helper wrapper things is exactly the right path to take.
- Pyrite – Easy peasy in-browser testing with Selenium (in Ruby)
- Using Sauce Labs OnDemand and Hudson? The is now a plugin for that.
- Lebowski is The test automation framework for SproutCore applications and uses Se at its core.
- Running Selenium Tests on Sauce Labs describes, well, how run Se test in On Demand (in Java).